If you’re serious about your social media marketing, our social media content writing service is a great start. But if you really want to turbo-charge your social media marketing you’ll need to be, well, more social! Here are some ideas to help.
Our powerful social media dashboard – which incidentally is free to anyone using our content writing service – provides some clever tools to help you with this.
As we schedule all your social media content 7-14 days in advance, we advise checking in at least once a week to review and provide feedback. This ensures that we are providing only the best content for your social channels.
Once you’ve added your social media streams to your dashboard, you should also ensure that you are responding and reacting to comments or questions from new and prospective customers on those channels.
We would also suggest that you consider all or at least some of the following activities:
- Schedule new blog posts as soon as they are published. This can easily be done via the RSS feed tool in your social media dashboard as and when your blog is updated.
- Publish any short-lived or time-based promotions, which can easily be done via your social media dashboard.
- Schedule content from any other RSS news feeds. This is a fabulous tool to enable you to schedule industry related news items into your social media feeds.
- Post things that are happening in the news right now that may be relevant to your business/industry.
- Tweak any stock photography images to match your brand.
- Target new followers on your social media feeds. While we aim to increase your followers/likes organically we advise reviewing our free guides to see how you can grow a follower list in Twitter or increase exposure in Facebook.